Soldeu and El Tarter Ski Holiday Resort
Soldeu and El Tarter are great all-round ski resorts for most abilities., tastes, and wallet size. Soldeu - This resort offers some of the best accommodation in Andorra; from low cost self-catering apartments to four and five star, fully serviced hotels all within easy reach of the main gondola.the resort isn't pretty but its all about the skiing and party here.
El Tarter - Offering quality accommodation centred around a high-speed gondola, El Tarter makes for a convenient, quieter base. The brand new L’Aberset Bar at the foot of the slopes, with its heated outdoor terrace and chill-out tunes, is a great place to end your day.
The ski area
Both resorts form part of the impressive 205km Grandvalira area which suits all abilities. Beginners will particularly enjoy the nursery slopes at the top of the gondola and the fact that the ski & board schools in Soldeu and El Tarter received our Customers' Award for Excellence. For those that want to take their skiing or boarding to the next level, the snow park in El Tarter is the perfect place to go.
- Wide, open slopes with fantastic views across the Pyrenees
- A great selection of accommodation within easy reach of the gondola station
- Fun nightlife with a great choice of bars
- Ski school received a Customers' Award for Excellence
- High altitude resort ensuring great snow conditions
- Tax-free shopping in Andorra La Vella
- Caldea Thermal Spa in Andorra La Vella
Whilst not as rowdy as it once was there is still plenty of après ski bars and restaurants to visit. There is a spa in Soldeu and also plenty of shopping opportunities in Andorra la Vella.
A great place for beginners and intermediates, offering a large ski area.
At a glance
- 210km (Grandvilira area)
- Resort height:
- Top station:
- Excellent beginner early intermediate ski area
- Excellent ski school
- Not as rowdy as it once was
- Grandvilira ski area is large