- WiFi throughout
- ski lockers
- extra charge for ski test and ski guide
- fitness room
- extra charge for the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools (free for those staying in a junior suite, over 13s only, swimwear and flip flops must be worn)
- free supervised kids’ club for children aged 4-12 years (10am – 10pm, under 4s must be accompanied by a parent)
Cosy tradition is taken to a whole new level at the Sport Village, part of Soldeu’s Sport Hotels family. The grand atrium is all wood panelling and beams, the classic bedrooms have touches of warm red and green, and the comfy lounge has wall-to-floor windows to make the most of the slope views.
But the real highlight is the modern Sport Wellness Mountain Spa. Shared with the main Hotel Sport and Sport Hotel Hermitage, it’s a five-storey wellness haven with enough pools, saunas and treatments to keep you happy all week. For kids, there’s a free supervised club with a huge soft play area and every kind of game you can think of.
Half-board meals are taken in the buffet restaurant, but there are nine other restaurants and bars within the Sport complex if you fancy a change. Try Catalan fare in Arrels, an 8-course tasting menu in Origen or Japanese haute cuisine in Koy Hermitage. And then round off the night with a drink or two in Glassbar 1,850 or The Villager pub.
When you do want some mountain time, you’re in the best possible location. The main gondola station is in the same building as the hotel, so you can waltz downstairs, step straight on the lift and be on the peak in minutes.
Food and drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals with salad, starter and dessert buffets and show cooking
- half litre of red or white wine per room per night included with your evening meal
- weekly gala buffet dinner
- Christmas Eve gala dinner (drinks not included) and New Year's Eve gala dinner (drinks, Champagne and entertainment included during dinner)
Baby, Kids and Teens Clubs
The mini clubs at the Sport Hotel Village are the ideal places for children aged between 0 and 14 to have fun and make new friends. The Baby Club is for little ones aged between 0 and 4 years, the Kids Club for children 4-9 years and the Teens Club for the older children up to 14 years. And they'll do all this under the watchful eye of the supervised staff.
- The Baby Club promotes free play, as well as arts and crafts, educational games, baby discos and storytelling
- The Kids Club get up to arts and crafts, cookery workshops, cinema time, outdoor play and trasure hunts
- The older children can get stuck into to video games, board games, cinema, time, cookery workshops and team sports
The Baby and Kids clubs are open everyday from 10am – 10pm. This Baby Club has a surcharge.
The Teens Club is open everyday from 4-10pm.
Lunch is available for an extra charge.
Space is limited, so it's recommended to book in advance.
All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private bath and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private bath, WC and mountain view.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4: twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, private bath and WC.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4: twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, Jacuzzi® bath, WC and mountain view.
Exceptionally high standard of accomodation and services. The ‘snowbridge’ means you can virtually ski back to your door!
All prices include flights and transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|