- Access to spa facilities including steam room, sauna & whirlpool
- WiFi (Free)
- Indoor covered car parking (€85 per week – paid locally)
- Sun terrace
- Heated ski equipment storage room
This friendly and traditional hotel is beautifully decorated in wood and stone, giving it a warm chalet style atmosphere. The hotel’s enviable reputation for its wonderful cuisine makes it the perfect place to indulge after a hard day on the mountain. The Paquis is one of our guests’ most requested hotels and offers excellent value. It is an ideal choice for both families and couples.
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- Á la carte 4 course evening meal with choice of menu
- Weekly savoyard evening
- Christmas & New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available on request
- Earlier meal times for children are available on request
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, safe, telephone, bathrobes, towels, hairdryer and north or south-facing views. Most rooms have a balcony.
- Standard twin room (A2): sleeps up to 2 people (15m²) with north-facing views. Also available for single occupancy (on request)
- Triple room (B3): sleeps up to 3 people (18m²) with additional single bed and north-facing views
- Superior Twin room (C2): sleeps up to 2 people (15m²) with south-facing views
Located in the centre of Tignes Le Lac, the Paquis is an ideal choice for both families and couples.
All prices include flights and transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|