- Wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna and steam room (18yrs and above)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Two restaurants
- Bar with fireplace
- Events room with evening entertainment
- Non-skiing children’s club (4 to 11yrs), Mon-Fri for 6 hrs per day (Sun-Fri during school holidays)
- Teen club for departures 20, 27 Dec, 7, 14, 21, 28 Feb, 11 Apr (Free)
- Ski room
- Free Wi-Fi at reception.
The Panorama has recently undergone a complete refurbishment, providing good accommodation in a great location for easy access to the skiing. It is located at the entrance to the resort only 50 metres from the piste and 100 metres from the nearest lift. The hotel offers great value for money as it on a full board basis with buffet style meals in the evenings. The wellness area with whirlpool, sauna and steam room provide relief for weary skiers at the end of the day.
- Full board catering
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Packed lunch or buffet lunch served at the hotel
- Aprés ski snacks
- Buffet style 4 course evening meals (Free wine, water and fruit juice)
- Themed and Savoyard restaurant speciality menus
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Free kid's club for children aged 4-10 years (pre book)
- Free teen club from 11-17 years during French school holidays (pre book)
- Baby club for children aged 18 months - 3 years (pre book). 8:30am-12pm and/or 1:30pm-5pm. Charge made during French school holidays (21 Dec-3 Jan, 8 Feb - 6 Mar & 4-17 Apr): €120 for six half days or €190 for six full days (five half-day sessions are free outside these dates)
- Child friendly buffet in the restaurant
- Children between 14 - 17 years are allowed access to the spa for one day per week
- Babysitting services are available (request and pay locally)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, toiletries, telephone, cable / satellite flat screen TV, towels, hair dryer (on request from reception), bed linen, WiFi and mountain views.
- Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (18m²) in twin/double beds – also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (20m²). Twin/double bedroom with additional single bed. Three single beds can also be requested
- Family quad room (C4): sleeps 4 people (22m²). Twin/double bedroom with additional bunk beds (suitable for children up to 11 years)
Beds are made on arrival (except sofa beds) and daily house keeping is included. Some rooms can take a cot depending on size.
Recently renovated and close to the piste.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airports. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|