- Indoor swimming pool and spa with 2 whirlpools and Turkish bath (free)
- 2 saunas (free from 3.30-7.30pm daily)
- Beauty centre, massage (pay locally)
- Cosy bar with candlelit alcoves
- Large, comfortable lounge with open fire and Matterhorn views
- Dining room and separate grill room for à la carte meals/special events
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
You'll be amazed! Not because of the charming elegance of this traditional Hotel. And not necessarily on account of the fine cuisine, nor the luxurious wellness facilities and treatments.
But you'll be delighted at the perfect location of the hotel, where the Zermatt mountainscape will hold you totally spellbound. And the staff will truly do everything possible to ensure that the service even surpasses the views.
A firm favourite with Snowfinders guests, this hotel offers high standards of comfort, service and cuisine. It has been beautifully renovated over recent years.
On a slight incline, giving it fantastic views over Zermatt and towards the Matterhorn
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice from the à la carte menu
- Weekly gala dinner, barbecue and fondue or raclette evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Free daily afternoon tea, coffee or hot chocolate and cake taken in the lounge
- For early morning departures book a packed breakfast with hotel staff
- ‘Classic’ double and twin rooms are east facing
- ‘Panorama’ rooms have balcony with wonderful views of the Matterhorn
- Spacious ‘Matterhorn Junior Suite’ are larger and have magnificent views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt
- Rooms may be in either of 2 interconnecting wings and have bath, bathrobes, slippers, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Other suites on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
A much underated hotel in the lovely resort of Zermatt, this is our favourite hotel in the resort.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room and with the cheapest flights as indicated in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LTN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|