- ‘Wellness area’ with whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna, and ‘experience showers’ (free), massage (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace and pianist from 19.30 daily
- The new terrace and restaurant both offer a stunning vista and are the perfect places to switch off and socialise
- New terrace and restaurant/bar ‘Uncorked’ with panoramic windows and views of the Matterhorn
- Beautifully decorated dining room with Matterhorn views
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant (15 Gault Millau points), featured in the popular BBC1 series The Night Manager, a pianist plays most evenings
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Pianist in lounge
The Schönegg is a popular and beautifully furnished superior chalet-style hotel, with ornate décor throughout. The hotel enjoys super panoramic views across Zermatt towards the Matterhorn and is well known locally for its high standard of cuisine. The restaurant where Pine meets the British agent Angela Burr in the popular BBC1 series The Night Manager was filmed in Hotel Schönegg's atmospheric dining room.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal which includes salad buffet, an upgrade to 5 course is available at a supplement of CHF 10 pppd (paid locally)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- ‘Boutique’ twin rooms have bath and available for sole use
- Some ‘Boutique’ twins sleep up to 3 guests (single sofa bed) and have balcony or terrace with south-facing views
- All rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
The Schönegg offers superior accommodation and has panoramic views from its elevated position.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|