- Use of pools, whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna and gym in the spa of the nearby 5 star Mont Cervin Palace (free)
- Spa and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Atmospheric lounges and bar
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Occasional pianist
The Monte Rosa is a beautifully refurbished historic hotel, full of character and with a warm and cosy atmosphere, located on Zermatt’s main traffic-free street. Guests appreciate the attentive service offered by hotel staff, and the attention to detail.
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of most courses
- Twice weekly buffet
- Weekly candelight dinner
- Guests receive a credit voucher towards their meal if they wish to dine in partner Seiler Hotel restaurants (extra supplement payable for 5 star hotels). Available most evenings from 4 Jan.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket required)
All have bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
'Superior' twins are east-facing
'Classic'-style two-roomed suites, which have a bedroom and separate lounge, are south-facing with balcony and Matterhorn views.
Twins 'Alpenrose' (no view) for single occupancy are available on request.
Coffee-making facilities in suites only.
The Monte Rosa is situated in the centre of the village and enjoys a warm and nostalgic atmosphere
All prices based on Gatwick to Geneva flights. Regional airports available at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|