- ‘Spa area’ with Finnish sauna, infrared sauna and Turkish bath (free) massage (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace
- Piano bar
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
A very popular choice, the Butterfly is just 2 minutes from the village centre and the Gornergrat mountain railway in a quiet location. It offers very good standards of accommodation and cuisine.
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal including daily salad buffet with choice of main course
- Weekly programme of special menus and buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Bed and breakfast is also available at a reduction
- Special dietary requirements on request only
- Free afternoon tea/coffee and cake daily 4-5pm
- All rooms have bath or shower, balcony, cable TV, telephone, wireless LAN (free), safe, radio, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities.
- 18m2 ‘Eco 18’ rooms have queen bed and are available for 1-2 persons
- 21m2 ‘Neo 21’ twin rooms are larger and can take an extra bed
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Extra bed rollaway possible
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
1 room adapted for wheelchair users available on request only
- Lift accessible: Yes
The hotel offers very good standards of accommodation and cuisine.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room and with the cheapest flights as indicated in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|