- Hotel offers ski hire discount vouchers for sports Alpia
- Comfortable lounge with log fire
- Attractive dining room
- Cosy hotel bar
- Sauna and relaxation room (free)
- Use of spa at sister Hotel Silberhorn included (adults only spa)
- Live music at New Year
- Shuttle service to cable-car and railway station on request (free)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Many guests return year after year to this traditionally furnished hotel, which offers a friendly welcome and personal service, and enjoys wonderful panoramic views of the surrounding mountains from its elevated position.
- Hot & Cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with several choices of main course (one is vegetarian) plus a salad buffet
- Weekly buffet and candlelit gala dinners
- Splendid Christmas and New Year programme of gala dinners included
- Free afternoon tea and biscuits
- Credit voucher to dine à la carte at Hotel Silberhorn (See Inghams Plus for details)
- The bedrooms are traditional in style and have bath, hairdryer, telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, minibar, and tea/coffee-making facilities
- South-facing rooms have balcony and lovely Jungfrau views
- North-facing twin rooms can interconnect with north-facing singles (on request)
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Popular hotel in this pretty resort.
Prices include flights & transfers, regional airports are available.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport as indicated within the brackets below. Other airports may be available.
|# Of Nights