- Comfortable lounges, one with piano
- Cosy bar
- Reading and TV room with satellite channels
- Large dining room
- Sunny terrace
- Pianist most evenings
- Member of Swiss Historic Hotels
- 3 Star ‘Gastro Suisse’
- Wi-Fi (free)
Run by the Cova family for over 100 years and one of the original hotels of Wengen, the historic Hotel Falken is full of character and has an old-fashioned charm. Guests return year after year for the relaxed and informal atmosphere, as well as its quiet location with wonderful views.
- Buffet breakfast
- Good 4 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Weekly buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Free bottle of wine per couple on arrrival (1/2 bottle for single rooms)
- Guests may dine in Sina's Pizzeria once per stay
- Traditionally furnished and pleasant, most twins and singles have bath or shower, wc, telephone and radio
- Some good value twins have washbasin only (no private wc – use of shower/wc in corridor)
- All rooms have superb views of the surrounding mountains and some have balcony
- Wireless internet
An old fashioned gem oozing with character.
All prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport as indicated within the brackets below. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|