- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna and fitness room
- à la carte restaurant
This traditional hotel offers a cosy and welcoming atmosphere, with comfy rooms and staff who are always happy to help. The location couldn’t be better too - it’s in a quiet setting on the edge of town - but just 5 minutes’ walk to the village centre and ski lifts.
Also fantastic are the leisure facilities, including an indoor pool, separate kid’s pool and hot tub. If you really want to indulge, you can visit the Finnish and Turkish saunas, or treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment for an extra charge.
Meals are always something to look forward to, with a wide variety of house specialities and regional treats - including Kekec cake made from a 100-year-old recipe. In the evenings, children can have fun in the free kids' club while parents relax with a coffee or cocktail in the bar.
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course buffet-style evening meal with choice
- New Year gala dinner at extra cost of £75 per person
- Fruit basket and wine on arrival in room for honeymooners and anniversaries
- Prices are based on a top floor double or single room with sloping ceiling, shower, hairdryer, satellite TV and telephone.
- Superior rooms on the lower floors are large and also have minibar, safe and balcony.
A great hotel in a convenient location in this increasingly popular resort.
All prices include flights & transfers.
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|