- Restaurant and bar
- Lounge and separate TV room with satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Wellness centre with free use of gym, whirlpool, sauna and hamman
- Massage treatments are available on request
The Cristallo is perfect for keen skiers and boarders thanks to its location opposite the main pistes and in the centre of town. It's a modern and comfortable hotel that occupies the first two floors of the building that just so happens to sit right across from the ski school meeting place and the lifts.
When you come off the slopes in the evening, you'll have quite a few options. You can head to the sophisticated lounge area for a relaxing hour or two, or you can hit the spa and wellness area which features a gym, hot tub, sauna and steam room.
There's also a bar which is the ideal location for enjoying an aperitivo before heading out for the evening, or you can hang out in the separate TV room and take advantage of the satellite TV there.
The Hotel Cristallo is on half board so expect a hot and cold buffet breakfast to start the day. There's free afternoon tea and cakes when you come in off the slopes and to keep you going before your four-course evening meal.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice including salad, vegetable and dessert buffets
- Christmas and new year gala dinners included
- If pre-advised the hotel can cater for special diets
- All rooms have bath or shower, telephone, TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Rooms with mountain view are available at a supplement
A cosmopolitan relatively modern hotel right in the resort centre.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airport displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|