- Cosy bar/lounge area
- Dining room
- Tyrolean stube with games
- Spa centre includes whirlpool, sauna, steam room and Kneipp bath (free)
- Completely refurbished Tyrolean restaurant with panoramic views of Selva and mountains
- The lounge has an open log fire creating an ideal place to relax
- Wi-Fi (free)
The small and friendly Rodella is perfectly placed for superb panoramic views of the valley and mountains. In good conditions, you can even ski to the Santa Cristina lifts straight from the hotel. Giorgio Planker and his English wife Susanna run this charming property with careful attention to detail to ensure you enjoy the relaxed and informal ambience of this tastefully decorated Tyrolean property. Known for it's cuisine, Hotel Rodella has been awarded the prestigious ‘Gambero Rosso award’ recognising exceptional Italian food and wine. Situated 25 minutes' walk from the centre of Selva, the hotel runs a shuttle service to/from the lifts - resort bus also stops just outside. Facilities include spa centre with whirlpool, sauna and steam room.
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice
- Tyrolean gala dinner once a week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Welcome drink on Sundays
- All Superior rooms have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, TV, safe and telephone.
- Twin beds are Austrian-style.
- Junior suites have bath or shower, guest fridge and seating area. Single rooms are available at a supplement.
Pleasant family run hotel in an attractive rural setting.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airport displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|