- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Small wellness area with whirlpool, steam room and sauna (free)
As soon as you walk into reception you will feel at home at the Alaska where you will be welcomed as part of the family for the duration of your stay. The Alaska enjoys a ski in/out position at the top of the nursery slopes and close to the ski school meeting point. The spacious and comfortable public areas have a traditional décor and the panoramic sun terrace overlooking the slopes is a particular highlight. The Alaska bar and sun terrace are a popular après-ski venue. Hotel Alaska offers comfortable accommodation and all the superior double bedrooms have been recently refurbished in smart, Alpine style. The wellness centre with whirlpool, steam room and sauna is a welcome addition.
*Please note that the centre of Selva is 1 kilometer away, around a 15 minute walk downhill.
- Buffet breakfast with hot options
- 4 course evening meal with choice including a buffet starter and salad bar
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Gala dinner with piano once a week
- All the superior double rooms are comfortably furnished and have bath or shower, balcony, TV, telephone, safe and minibar.
Great position with renowned apres ski on the terrace of your own hotel.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|