- The hotel provides a free shuttle bus service to the lifts from 8.30-11.30am and 2.30-5pm
- Gran Ega spa with large indoor pool, a selection of saunas, steam room relaxation area and fitness room
- Massages and treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
A family-run hotel offering superior levels of comfort, Hotel Diamant was one of the first hotels to be opened in San Cassiano, and is now one of its most prestigious. The Diamant lies in the centre of San Cassiano - 1km from the main lift, the hotel runs a free shuttle bus from 8.30-11am and from 2.30-5pm. The impressive ‘Gran Ega Spa’ includes an attractive indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas and steam room to name but a few of the wellness facilities on offer. All bedrooms have been recently renovated in contemporary alpine style, many with stellar views of the amazing surroundings.
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including a salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- All Austrian twin rooms have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, TV, safe, telephone, bathrobes and slippers. Rooms have been renovated in modern, mountain style.
- Superior rooms are north facing (30m²) and sleep up to 3
- ‘Clean Air’ rooms are south facing (40m²) and furnished in 100% natural materials – ideal for those suffering from allergies
- ‘Diamant’ Junior Suites (60m²) comprise of a double bedroom with lounge area, bath and shower, separate WC as well as infrared sauna
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
Prestigious property in the heart of the village.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|