- Gargantua buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant (available to book for an extra charge)
- The Theatre bistro (in the lobby area. Payable locally)
- The Fire Place bar
- Terrazza Cervino sun terrace
- Live music
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool with separate section for children (Open 10.30am-7.30pm. €3 charge to rent pool towels. Swim hat and flip flops must be worn and can be purchased locally)
- Spa area with sauna, steam room and hot tub available to use for an extra charge (open 10am-9pm)
- Massages and treatments available for an extra charge
- Fitness room (open 8am-7.30pm)
- Games room and kids’ play area
- Hotel-run childcare for ages 3-17 years (lunch not included)
- Hotel-run shuttle to and from the main gondola (from 8.15am-4.45pm. Extra charge for service to resort to the resort centre)
- Ski room with lockers
- Laundry facilities available for an extra charge
- Lift to all floors
This isn’t your standard 4-star stay – it’s actually part of the all-singing, all-dancing Valtur Cervinia Cristallo Ski Resort 5 Star, which means it comes loaded with a line-up of fab extras, from a swish pool to play areas for the kids.
Rooms are in an annexe building, which is linked to the main hotel by a corridor, so you can pad between the two without going outside. Décor-wise, it’s a case of modern meets traditional. Some of the bedrooms have been done up with an on-trend pastel colour scheme while others have that classic alpine look.
Days here start with a buffet spread, where you’ve got all your breakfast favourites, from cereal to eggs and bacon. Next, it's off to the slopes, and the hotel shuttle will get you there in moments. Post-piste, stretch out the legs with a swim, or dial up the luxury and pay a little extra for a spell in the 5-star spa area. Then to cap things off, you’ll get a 4-course buffet of Italian specialities and international classics to tuck into.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast (7-10am) · 4-course buffet evening meal with vegan and gluten-free options (7-10pm) · includes a quarter of a bottle of wine and a soft drink per person (choice of cola, orangeade and tonic) · afternoon snacks available (4.30-5.30pm) · New Year’s Eve gala meal included · children’s menu and family area with highchairs
7 minutes’ walk to the Cielo Alto chairlift
15-20 minutes' walk down a steep hill to the resort centre and the Plan Maison gondola and cable car
Ski school meeting point at the top of the gondola and cable car
Free hotel-run shuttle to the lifts (extra charge for shuttle to the resort centre)
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, slippers, safe and a mini bar.
Classic double room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Classic Double room – sleeps 1-3: Double bed, extra single bed, private shower and WC.
Classic double room – sleeps 2-4: Double bed, two extra single beds, private shower and WC.
Cots available to hire for approx. €15 per night, payable locally
Stunning hotel with 5* facilities.
Prices include flights and transfers- supplements may apply.
|# Of Nights