- Cocktail bar
- Lounge area
- Ski shop on site
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
- Indoor covered car parking (pre book – €16 per day)
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
The Cheval Blanc is an attractive ski in-ski out residence enjoying a quiet location in the lower part of the resort, with a good standard of comfort. It is ideal for the keen skier who wants to be on the slopes first thing in the morning.
On the edge of the piste
Just 1 minute's walk (100m) to the resort centre with a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants and the sports centre.
- Self catering apartments
- Bread and pastry deliveries are available (book and pay locally)
All apartments have kitchenette with hot plates, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kitchenware, cleaning kit, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WiFi, flat screen satellite / cable TV with English speaking channels, tea / coffee making facilities, bed linen, towels, telephone, safe and balcony with mountain views.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments(A4) sleep 2 – 4 people. Made up of twin bedroom and sofa bed.
- Superior 1 Bedroom Apartments(B4) sleep 2 – 4 people. Made up of twin bedroom and sofa bed, with superior decor.
- 1 Bedroom Cabin Apartments(C6) sleep 2 – 6 people. Made up of twin bedroom, sofa bed and bunk beds.
- Superior 1 Bedroom Cabin Apartments(D6) sleep 2 – 6 people. Made up of twin bedroom, sofa bed and bunk beds with superior decor.
- 3 Bedroom Mezzanine Apartments (E8) sleep 6 – 8 people. Made up of 3 twin bedrooms and sofa bed.
Beds are made on arrival except sofa beds. End of week cleaning is provided except for the kitchen area.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
Ideal location in the lower part of the resort.
Flights and transfers are included.
All prices are per person and are based on the maximum occupancy of an apartment from the airports as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||14||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||14||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|