- TV area
- Cocktail bar
- Games room with billiards table
- WiFi (Free)
- Sun terrace
- Safety deposit box
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Car parking (pre book and pay locally)
Run by the charming Garcin family, the Val Chavière is one of our most popular hotels, offering a very warm welcome and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in a superb ski-in/out location. The hotel is deservedly popular with our guests and is excellent value. In particular, the quality and quantity of the food served is often singled out for praise.
- 1 restaurant serving French cuisine
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course a la carte evening meals with choice of menu
- Savoyard fondue evening once per week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available on request (limited supply)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, telephone, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, hairdryer, safe and a balcony with mountain views.
- Twin Rooms (A2) sleep up to 2 people.
- Single Rooms (F1) are for sole occupancy.
- Twin + Rooms (B3) sleep up to 3 people. Additional single bed.
- Family Rooms (C4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional bunk beds suitable for children (on request).
Beds made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Wireless internet
In a superb ski-in/out location on the piste, and with tremendous views of the mountains, the hotel is deservedly popular with our guests and is excellent value.
All prices include flights and transfers. Other regional airports may be available.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|