- Sun terrace
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Bus stop outside hotel (50 m)
- WiFi Free
- In the heart of the old village
- Next to a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants
- Luggage storage
- Lift (in the hotel)
- Attractively furnished rooms
- Close to slopes and ski lifts (50 m)
- Car parking (pre book and pay locally)
Formerly the Hotel Bellevue, one of the first hotels in Val d'Isère, this property has been lovingly re-built by it's owners, the Mattis family and re-named after the five brothers. The essence of this hotel is a welcoming and relaxed family atmosphere with its comfortable lounge area and individually furnished bedrooms.
Location: In the heart of the old village, set back from the road just 50m from the slopes and ski lifts and next to all shops, bars and restaurants.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course à la carte evening meal with choice of menu
- Evening meals have choice of soup for starter, meat or fish for main course and selection of desserts
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available from 7 pm
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
Annexe rooms are smaller and simply furnished. The annexe is situated (10m) opposite the hotel, but still includes use of the restaurant and facilities in the hotel.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, WC, balcony, WiFi, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, bath robes (on request), hair dryer and a balcony with mountain or village views.
- Twin rooms (C2) sleep 2 people (18m²)
- Twin rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request)
Hotel rooms are larger and more stylishly decorated.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WiFi, WC, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, bath robes (on request), safe, hair dryer and a balcony with mountain or village views.
- Twin rooms (A2) sleep 2 people (21m²) on request
- Superior Twin rooms (D2) sleep 2 people (26m²) are slightly larger with additional bath (on request)
- Family rooms (B4) sleep 4 people (35m²) on request. Additional sofa bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children under 12 years)
Beds are made on arrival and house keeping is included.
Beautifully restored hotel.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|