- Access to spa and wellness facilities including saunas (indoor and outdoor), whirlpool and steam room
- Shuttle services available
- Car parking (€14 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Close to ski lifts
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book & pay locally)
- Piano bar
- Lounge with fire place
- WiFi (Free)
- Located in a quiet area just outside the centre of Val d’Isère
- Walking distance of the nearest lifts and the centre
- Bus stop outside
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Laundry services are available (book and pay locally)
- Luggage storage
- Ironing service available (book locally)
- Newspapers (on request)
The Hotel Avancher is a fabulous choice for a relaxed stay. This beautiful hotel reopened in December 2017 having undergone a complete refurbishment. Located in a quiet area, within walking distance of the town centre of Val d'Isère and the ski lifts, the hotel promises to be a firm favourite this winter. Built in a traditional stone and wood style, typical of the local architecture, with stylish interiors, the hotel exudes luxury.
The spa, with its two saunas, whirlpool, steam room and massage room, offers the chance to relax after an energetic day on the slopes. Access to the ski lifts is very easy, either on foot or by bus, and the centre of Val d'Isère with its great shops and glamorous bars is also only a short walk away. The restaurant is renowned for its traditional Savoyard specialities using fresh and local produce and you can relax with a pre-dinner drink whilst sitting in front of the open fireplace in the bar. Dinner is for six nights a week giving you the chance to go out for a local meal on the Monday evening when the hotel restaurant is closed.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 Course evening meal with waiter service
- A la carte menu options are also available (on request - pre book)
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, kettle, tea and coffee making facilities, safe, telephone, hair dryer, heated towel rails, toiletries, WiFi, towels, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, mini fridge, balcony or terrace.
- North Facing Comfort Rooms (A3) sleep 2 – 3 people (23m²): Twin / double bedroom and an additional third bed (suitable for a child up to 11 years)
- South Facing Comfort Rooms (B3) sleep 2 – 3 people (23m²): Twin / double bedroom and an additional third bed (suitable for child up to 11 years)
- Family Rooms (C5) sleep 3 – 5 people (37m²): Twin / double bedroom, pull out bed and an additional cabin room with bunk beds
Interconnecting rooms are available (on request).
Great refurbished hotel near to the centre.
Flights & transfers are included.
Prices are per person based on 2 sharing a twin/double room and from the cheapest airport available. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|