- Sun terrace
- Mountain views
- Spa and wellness facilities including outdoor covered heated swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Located in village centre
- Relaxation room with salt wall
- WiFi (Free)
- Bus stop outside
- Fitness room
- Shuttle service (book locally)
- Games room with table tennis and billiards
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Massages and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
The Gai Soleil offers a sense of calm, set in pretty grounds at the centre of Samoëns. The local ski bus stop is just opposite the property or the Grand Massif gondola is a 10 minute walk away. Enjoy a cocktail in front of the fire at the hotel’s lounge, or even on the terrace towards the end of the season. The restaurant has a great reputation, serving Savoyard specialities each evening (restaurant closed on Wed). A stay at the Gai Soleil includes free access to all the hotel spa facilities including an outdoor covered pool and magnificent salt cave. The bedrooms have traditional mountain style decor and all have balcony or terrace.
- Savoyard specialties each evening
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- 3 course evening meals served on 6 nights (restaurant is closed on Wednesday)
- Christmas and Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times available for children (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, safety deposit box, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, hair dryer, alarm clock, wake up service (on request), tea and coffee making facilities (on request), toiletries, bath robes, towels, bed linen, WiFi and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Double rooms (A2) sleep 2 people with twin / double bedroom (located in main hotel building).
- Double rooms are also available for sole occupancy.
- Family rooms (B4) sleep 3 – 4 people. Sleeping alcove with bunk beds in the corridor (bunk beds suitable for children up to 18 years. Top bunk for children over 6 years) and twin / double bedroom (located in main hotel building).
- Junior Suite rooms (C3) have king sized double bed (or separates into twin beds), bathroom with bath or walk in shower and large South East or South West facing balcony (located in separate building 20 m away).
- Family Suite rooms (D4) have 2 bedrooms with king sized double beds (or they separate into twin beds), shared bathroom with separate WC and South East or South West facing large terrace (located in separate building 20 m away).
Beds are made up on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
A small hotel offering a homely alternative to the bigger & impersonal options around.
Flights & transfers are included.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a standard room with the cheapest flights. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|