- TV with UK Freeview
- Music system
- WiFi in all rooms
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Covered parking (local charge)
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Valdez Suite is an elegantly furnished apartment for four that shares an entrance hall with CLUB Alaska and overlooks the high street. It is rare for us to be able to offer such intimate accommodation, and virtually unheard of in such a spectacular location of Morzine.
The suite is spacious and entirely self-contained, comprising of an open plan living area with contemporary furnishings and two quiet en suite bedrooms to the rear of the building. The south facing balcony is perfect for soaking up the apres-ski high street buzz.
Your dedicated chalet host will provide breakfast, home made afternoon tea for your return from the slopes and a 3 course evening meal on 6 nights.
All our catered ski chalet holidays include:
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
On the high street in the centre of the village, 100m to the nearest ski lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes.
Room 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC
Room 2 Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Nice chalet, elegantly finished.
All prices based on London flights and transfers. Regional flights may be available.Transfer time approx: 90 minutes.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|