- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outside sauna located in the old Mazot
- UK TV
- WiFi throughout the building
- Snug with TV
- Games Room with bar and pool table
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Large terrace and balconies
- BOSE sound system
- Private parking
Welcome to a boutique catered chalet located in the beautiful Valley de la Manche in Morzine. Chalet Foret D’Argent is named after the silver birch tree forest it backs onto, making this one of the most unique and idyllic locations in the area. Recently officially awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Morzine, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the "wow" factor.
Chalet Foret D’ Argent is a very spacious chalet with a contemporary design by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz, who designed the chalet to maximise its location being both within the forest and close to the River Dranse.
This 5 bedroom chalet is a stunning stylish retreat. Its interior is designed over 6 floor levels and it has a wonderful large glass roof as its stunning centre piece, it feel like you are in a relaxing hideout with a sprinkling of classic contemporary chalet chic. What makes this detached chalet truly special though is the sound of the river heard flowing throughout every room in the chalet when you open the windows to look onto the forest and mountains.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in our shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the lower ground floors. All bedrooms are have big luxury en-suite bathrooms complete with rainforest showers and luxury bathroom products. The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy. As you enter Chalet Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the large balcony with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a great space to socialise. The snug area has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films or televison programmes.
There is an outdoor sauna located in the converted original Mazot that was on the land and there is a large outdoor hot tub complete with blootooth speakers next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views. Please note that there are facilities to accept 2 extra children in the chalet please ask for details.
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Champagne, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- A-la-carte cooked breakfast 4 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge or fruit salad. Self-service continental breakfast served on 3 mornings
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 6 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner aperitif together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 6 nights, which includes a cheeseboard with port. On one evening the staff have a night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Unlimited house wine with a selection of carefully selected premium wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Spirits and Artisan beers available at extra cost if required
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance, simply inform us at time of booking there is no charge for most dietary requirements e.g. gluten free, vegan etc.
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Daily chalet housekeeping - communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Luxury bathroom products from the Bath House
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi, DVD library and board games
- Private chauffeur service to the slopes and back between 8.30 am to 10am and 3.30pm to 7 pm (not available on changeover day)
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
Ground Floor – Upper Level
- Large entrance hall with a unique, amazing glass atrium
- Ski Room with heated boot and glove warmers
- A large, but cozy lounge with comfotable sofas that surround a double sided feature fire place
- Balcony from the lounge overlooking the forest and mountain
Ground Floor – Lower Level
- Large luxury open plan kitchen with a breakfast bar with stools where you can watch our staff prepare your meals
- Dining area with large oak table. This area has amazing picure windows and leads onto a balcony that has great views of the forest and mountains. Weather permitting sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy a drink whilst taking in the peace and tranquility of the area
Upper Level – Mid
- A “Snug” with comfortable sofas and a large flat screen smart TV, here there is a mixture of wooden and glass floors overlooking the dining area with a surrounding glass balustrade
- Bar and games room with a pool table.This area has incredible views of the Pointe de Nyon and the slopes of Morzine and its a great place to watch the stars at night thanks to its large glass atrium
- Bedroom 5 – A very large Master Bedroom which is entered via a glass walkway. This can be made up as a Super King or twin beded room and it has a private lounge with a sofa and TV. There is a large bathroom with feature freestanding bath, large walk in rainforest shower, double sinks and of course a heated towel rail. Theer are private balconies to two sides with far reaching mountain and forest views. Note an additional bed can be made availbale in this room for children under 12
- Study area with desk with amazing views
Lower Ground Floor 1
- Bedroom 1 – A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace. Note an additional bed can be made availbale in this room for children under 12
- Bedroom 2 – A Super King / Twin bedroom with large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail and has access to a terrace
Lower Ground Floor 2
- Bedroom 3 – A Super King / Twin bedroom with large large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 4 – A Super King / Twin bedroom with a smart TV and large large picture windows overlooking the forest. It boasts a large bathroom that has a walk in rainforest shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail. Note an additional bed can be made availbale in this room for children under 12
- Private Grounds surrounding the chalet
- A bespoke unique sauna built inside the original Mazot. The sauna has an amazing window looking directly onto the forest
- Large outdoor hot tub with blootooth speakers which has fabulous views of the river, forest and mountains.
- Plenty of private parking.
Contemporary & spacious chalet with a driver service to whisk you to the lifts.
Based on catered accommodation only.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements. Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|