- 2 Restaurants
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room & whirlpool (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
- Indoor covered car parking (€20 per day, on request)
- Laundry services available
L’Éterlou is a lovely hotel which benefits from a central location in Méribel and proximity to the main gondolas. Rooms aqre decorated in an exquisitely traditional Savoyard style, with big comfy beds and a satellite TV. You will enjoy the range of facilities on offer, such as the heated outdoor pool which is hugely popular. There is also a sauna and steam room, offering the perfect way to soothe aching limbs.
Location – skiing virtually to and from your doorstep · fantastic central location in Méribel · 1-minute walk to ski school meeting point.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Dinner is taken in the 'La Grange' restaurant at the L'Eterlou, with a contribution of €45 (€20 for children) from the a la carte restaurant
- There is also the option to dine in a partner restaurant with a €30 credit: 'La Kouisena' traditional Savoyard cuisine, 'Le Refuge' pizzeria and local cuisine and 'Les Pierre's Plates' dine on the pistes.
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available on request.
- Christmas gala dinners included
- Classic Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people. Some are located in the eves with skylight windows.
- Single Rooms (F1) for sole occupancy are available on request.
- Traditional Rooms (B3) sleep 2 people with balcony.
- Triple Rooms (D3) sleep 3 people with additional single bed. Some are located in the eves with skylight windows.
- Suite Rooms (G2) are larger and sleep 2 people and have a balcony.
Some A2 rooms have a balcony (availability on request).
3 single beds in D3 rooms are available on request.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
The hotel offers comfortable, spacious accommodation, great facilities and excellent cuisine.
All prices based include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|