- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski room
- with heated boot racks
- Cinema room
- Private gym
- Games room
- Extensive terrace with wonderful views
- Car parking
Close to the skiing yet alluringly secluded, this sumptuous chalet enjoys arguably the most sought after position in Méribel Village. With its warm rustic beauty, smoking chimneys and snowy woodpiles, Chalet Foinsbois epitomises alpine charm, but with all the modern luxuries.
Charmingly furnished throughout and with uninterrupted balcony views of the valley, this chalet balances spaciousness with a cosy intimacy that makes returning from the slopes a real pleasure.
With exquisite wood panelling, roaring log fires, art and antiques, each room exudes comfort and style, making it the perfect backdrop for an indulgent yet homely holiday.
The heart of the chalet and perhaps its crowning glory is its spectacular main reception room, which boasts a grand central fireplace, enchanting library, cosy sitting room, TV corner and relaxed dining area. Additionally, with its sauna, games room, gym, cinema and access to a traditional stone-clad hot tub, the lower ground floor offers the perfect sanctuary from the snow.
The chalet is a 5 minute chauffeured drive from the main lift hub and center of Méribel. It is approximately 2 minutes walk from the piste and Golf chair which offers quick access to the Altiport, Méribel and Courchevel.
For most of the season, it is also possible to ski back to the chalet.
A skiing holiday isn’t just about skiing – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
You’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a dedicated minibus and chauffeur, childcare, professional in-house masseuses and one staff member to every two guests.
- Private minibus service
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Unlimited champagne at any time
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival
- (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personal laundry facilities
- A huge selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system, iPod docking stations in each bedroom
- Full UK Sky (Sports and Movies) channels
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- French TNT television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access
- iPad with movies for use in the chalet and on our chalet Transfers
- Security safe in 5 bedrooms
EXQUISITE FOOD & WINE
We truly aim to deliver the best food in the Alps and succeed in this – we were the overall winners of The Times Chalet Chef 2010 award and so our food has been independently rated as the best in the Alps, but our standards have improved hugely even since then and our reputation in the ski chalet industry is unparalleled. As a result, we are able to attract extraordinary chefs, passionate about food and about delighting you!
Beautiful food deserves only the finest wine, which is why our wine list is composed by the acclaimed Master of Wine and owner of Savage Selection wines, Mark Savage. Mark brings interesting, small production wines to the table, all deeply characteristic of their origin and beautifully paired with our food. What better way to end a fantastic day on the slopes? You can read more about our wines and champagnes here.
Bedroom 1 Master bedroom featuring a super-king bed with en suite bathroom, private study and dressing room.
Bedroom 2 Twin or super-king with en suite bathroom.
Bedroom 3 Children’s bunk room with en suite shower room.
Bedroom 4 Twin or super-king with en suite bathroom with shower over.
Bedroom 5 Twin or super-king bedded room
Bedroom 6 King bedded room Bedrooms 5 & 6 share a shower room.
Bedroom 7 Twin or super-king bedded room with private bathroom with shower over.
Four of the bedrooms are suitable for cots
Luxury 5 star accommodation with an emphasis on fine dining.
All prices based on catered accommodation only. Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Prices are per person but the whole chalet must be booked, they do not include flights or transfers. These prices are converted from Euros & will fluctuate with the exchange rate and so should only be taken as approximate.
|# Of Nights