- 2 Restaurants with renowned chefs ‘Taj I Mah’ and ‘L’Atelier’ serving French cuisine
- Spa facilities including indoor heated swimming pool*, steam room, whirlpool, sauna, sensory showers and solarium
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Fitness room
- 100 yards from Lanchettes ski lift
- Lounge with fireplace
- WiFi Free
- Snack bar
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- TV / entertainment area
- Short distance to the resort centre
- 24 Hour front desk
- Private car parking (€20 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Concierge service
- Heated ski equipment storage room
Literally translated as 'Crown of the Moon' this first 5 star hotel in Les Arcs opened in December 2016 and exudes luxury. Enjoy dinner in either the gastronomic La Diamont Noir or the Savoyard speciality restaurant, La Rotisserie. This hotel has a fabulous ski-in/ski-out location and the ski lifts and ski school meeting point are located just opposite.
Take the time to unwind after a days skiing in the Paradiski in the large spa with indoor pool, steam bath, jacuzzi, sensory showers and solarium, massages and spa treatments (pay locally) and guests also have free access to the fitness room in the La Source des Arcs apartments.
- 2 restaurants 'Taj I Mah' and 'L'Atelier' serving French cuisine
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- 5 course à la carte evening meals with choice of menu
- Courses include an amuse bouche, starter, main, cheese course and dessert
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times are available for children
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
All rooms have extra long twin or double beds (please request preference when booking) bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, WiFi, towels, slippers, toiletries, bath robes, mini bar, Nespresso coffee machine, hair dryer, safe and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Classic Room (A2): sleeps 2 people (24m²) and has a balcony with mountain views
- Club Room (B2): sleeps 2 people (24m²) and has a balcony with mountain views
- Superior Room (C3): sleeps 3 people (29m²) and has an additional single sofa bed and balcony with mountain views
- Family Room (D4): sleeps 4 people (52m²). Made up of two interconnecting Club bedrooms and a balcony with mountain views
- Privilege Room (E3): sleeps 3 people (29m²). Additional single sofa bed and a balcony with mountain views
Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
This hotel brings a new level of luxury to the resort.
All prices include flights and transfers.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room & on the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|