- Outside Hot tub
- Floor to ceiling picture windows
- 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Real fireplace
- Television with UK Freeview DVD player,and blue tooth speaker
- Free WIFI
- Boot room with boot warmers
- Underground parking upon request
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Staff live in
La Rosiere is known as a modern, well-equipped and family-friendly resort with an exciting ski area that stretches over the border in to Italy. High calibre accommodation is hard to find however so The Penthouse is something particularly special here.
The spacious Penthouse boasts a stunning panoramic views across the Tarentaise Valley which you can enjoy through the large full length floor to ceiling picture windows or out on the balcony these open out to. Indoors there’s a huge open-plan lounge and dining room with plenty of comfortable, stylish seating centred around a feature fireplace, and six large bedrooms, all en-suite. You can enjoy a glass of wine while the sun sets over the mountains or relax in the hot tub after your day on the slopes.
The Penthouse is located approximately 200 metres from the main Les Eurcherts Express chairlift, ESF Ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track, which is well lit in the evenings.
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Room 1 – Twin bedroom, en-suite
Room 2 – King or Twin bedroom, en-suite
Room 3 – Twin bedroom, en-suite
Room 4 – Double Room en-suite
Room 5 – Family Room plus Twin, en-suite
Room 6 – Twin bedroom, en-suite
Top quality chalet with excellent facilities.
All prices are based on catered accommodation only. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but do carry conditions, please call for details.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation and whole chalet bookings only. Self catered prices are approx £200pp less. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|