- Wood burning stove
- Outdoor hot tub
- Set over 3 floors
- Comfortable Lounge
- Separate dining area
- Stunning views over the Tarentaise Valley
- Only 50m from the piste and lifts
- Free WIFI & satellite T.V
- Heated boot warmers
- Free parking
Chalet Valeriane is a 5 bedroom detached chalet that was built in 2017, Chalet Valeriane has mesmerising uninterrupted views down the Tarentaise Valley and beyond. It has 5 en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to ten and a comfortable lounge with a feature wood burning stove together with balconies overlooking the Tarentaise Valley. You can soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day on the slopes watching the sun set behind the mountains. It is in a superb location being the closest catered chalet in La Rosiere to the piste, only 50 metres away, and you can ski back to within 20 metres of the chalet’s front door.
Please note this chalet is for whole chalet booking only.
Chalet Valeriane is located only 50m away from the Les Eucherts 6 seater express chairlift, ski school meeting point and the piste. Les Eucherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley and ice skating rink. La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area
Bedroom 5 – Twin with an en-suite bath, toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 1 – Twin with en en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 2 – Twin with an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 3 – Twin with an en-suite bath, toilet and washbasin
Bedroom 4 – Twin with an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin
Fantastic chalet. The closest chalet to the piste in La Rosiere.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation and transfers. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Please note this chalet is for whole chalet booking only.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|