- Spa and well being facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, relaxation room with salt wall, ice cave, sauna and sensory shower
- Library with a large variety of books
- Cocktail bar
- Shuttle service to the ski lifts and village centre
- Ski shop on site
- Live music
- Lounge area
- WiFi (Free)
- Herbal tea room and foot spa
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- 24 Hour front desk
- Snack bar
- In the centre of La Clusaz
- Mountain views
- Private car parking (€15 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Room service (book and pay locally)
This new hotel is a great option for anyone looking to combine a chic accommodation with a charming French village to soak up the atmosphere. All aspects of the hotel have been well thought out from the beautiful combination of wood and stone for elegance, to the soft lighting of the bar for a feeling of intimacy and the 250m² spa for relaxation. Breakfast will be provided at the hotel and the optional 3 course dinner can be taken at the La Scierie (10 minutes’ walk) – a beautifully restored Savoyard restaurant. Situated in the centre of La Clusaz, the hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the slopes.
Bar – In a wooden setting, the bar is adorned with brass and soft lighting for an atmosphere straight out of The Great Gatsby. Enjoy delicious cocktails at the bar or curled up in one of the comfortable leather booths. The shelves are overflowing with books and champagne glasses.
Spa – Enjoy a range of facilities dedicated to your well-being: indoor pool, relaxation room with salt wall, ice cave, sauna, sensory shower and Kneipp course.
Breakfast is provided at the hotel and the optional 3 course dinner is taken at the La Scierie (10 minutes’ walk) – a beautifully restored Savoyard restaurant.
No. of rooms: 48
No. of floors: 6
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels and on demand services, bed linen, towels, slippers, toiletries, safe, telephone, bath robes, hairdryer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mini bar and a balcony with mountain views.
- Classic Rooms (A2) can sleep 2 people.
- Classic Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request).
- Superior Rooms (B3) sleep 2 adults and one child (under 12 years) on a single sofa bed.
Interconnecting rooms are available (on request). Wake up services are available from reception. Superior (B3) rooms are suitable for a baby cot.
This promises to be a fantastic hotel and early booking is recommended.
Flights & transfers are included.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a standard room with the cheapest flights. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|