- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Large restaurant with extensive buffet choice from 6 different themed stations
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Fresh homemade food using local produce
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Sun terrace
- Apres ski bar
- Spa and wellness facilities including sauna, whirlpool, relaxation area and sensory shower (16 years +)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Restaurant with variety of choice from themed stations
- Fitness room
- Beauty treatments and massages available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi Free
- 100 yards from the ski lifts
- Ski shop on site
- TV / entertainment room
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Games room
Expect modern interior with colourful and cosy touches at the Terminal Neige Totem. Gaze out at the snowy mountain slopes from the large lobby windows and get ready for the day ahead. And when you come back you can warm up your toes by the hotel’s fireplace.
You’ll be right on the slopes during your stay so you can ski in and out of the hotel. With the nearest lift only 1 minute away you’ll be skiing in no time. The rooms are modern with arty décor and large windows, so you can enjoy the snowy mountain views
Choose your favourite food at the buffet breakfast before you set off for the day – it’ll fuel you up and if you start feeling peckish at lunch time you can ski back and enjoy lunch à la carte in the hotel’s restaurant. The bar is fit for all your needs pre- or post-slopes. Wrap your hands around a frothy hot chocolate or get après started with one of the hotel’s speciality cocktails. You can enjoy all of this outside on the sun terrace, where you can look out onto Flaine’s slopes underneath the warm blankets provided.
No. of rooms: 96
No. of buildings: 2
No. of floors: 5
All rooms have a unique mural, twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), satellite / cable flat screen TV with English speaking channels, WiFi, WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, radio, toiletries, safe and mountain views.
- Classic Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people. North Facing Views.
- Club Rooms (B2) sleep 2 people. South Facing Views.
- Deluxe Rooms (C3) sleep 2 – 3 people. Additional single sofa bed with south facing views.
- Suite Rooms (D4) sleep 3 – 4 people. Additional single beds with south facing views.
- Classic Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy with south facing views (on request – additional supplement).
Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included. Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Club (B2), Deluxe (C3) and Suite rooms (D4) can fit a cot.
Great hotel with easy ski access & a spa on site.
Flights & transfers are included.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|