- Hot tub and sauna
- Ski back to the chalet
- Short walk to the village centre
Timeless in design, the Chalet Jacques is a clever blend of authentic alpine architecture with a modern feel. It is one of three properties in our chalet development in Courchevel village, originally our Chalet Trois S.
Chalet Jacques is furnished to a high standard in a traditional chalet style with a mix of natural stone and rich wood. The extensive open-plan living and dining area features a striking central fireplace, surrounded by comfortable, built in plush seating. There is also a balcony from which you can enjoy the stunning views over the Vallée de Bozel. The luxurious wellness facilities; a sauna and an outdoor hot tub on the terrace, will be a welcome haven after an exhilarating day on the slopes. All 5 bedrooms, furnished with handmade wooden furniture and warm, woollen fabrics, will have the benefit of en suite facilities. Plus the zip-lock beds allow the flexibility of having the beds as either twins or king-sized doubles. The incredible location of this beautiful chalet coupled with superb design makes it an excellent choice for a winter sports holiday in the Three Valleys with friends and family.
As all rooms can be configured either as twin or king-sized beds, we will make them up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
This chalet is a Signature chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a champagne reception, our specially designed Signature menu and additional indulgent extras
- A ski ‘Resort host’ service that ensures your pre-booked lift passes are delivered to your chalet and that your ski hire is arranged in-resort
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
Set in a superb location on the edge of the Proveres piste and at the foot of the toboggan run, the exquisite new Chalet Jacques is an ideal choice for the ski enthusiast. For ultimate convenience you can ski back to the chalet at the end of the day. In the morning it’s a short, gentle walk downhill to the Grangettes Telecabine that accesses the whole of the Three Valleys ski area or some may choose to walk up the steps at the side of the chalet to enjoy the ski down. You can also enjoy the convenience of the slight uphill walk to the ski bus stop as the free ski bus takes you to other lifts in Courchevel.
Food & Drink
Signature Chalet Board
Welcome vin chaud
Champagne on your first evening
Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings with bean to cup freshly made coffee and a choice of fruit juices
Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Simple packed lunch on departure
Five nights fully catered:
Aperitifs and canapes on five nights
Delicious four-course evening menu including cheeseboard with port followed by after dinner chocolates on four nights
Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
Unlimited Gold level wine, with a choice of 3 Red, 3 White and 1 Rosé, until coffee on five nights
Please note this is based on 7-night holidays. For holidays of shorter durations, catering will be provided for 1 day less than the holiday duration.
• ski locker with heated boot rack
• shower and WC
• terrace with outdoor hot tub
Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin or king-sized double with bath and WC
• open-plan living/dining room with fire place and balcony
• separate WC
Room 3 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and balcony
Room 4 = twin or king-sized double with shower and WC
Room 5 = twin or king-sized double with bath, WC and balcony
Chalet staff live in (separate entrance).
Beautiful chalet development in what is now known as Courchevel Village. The lift out of the Village whisks you up to the delights of Courchevel 1850.
All prices include flights & transfers.
Prices shown are based on the departure airport displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available. Room & flight supplements may apply. Please call for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|