- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Lounge area
- Games room with table tennis and billiards
- WiFi (Free)
- 250 yards to the ski lifts
- Mountain views
- Shuttle service to the slopes
- Private car parking (Free)
A grand old traditional hotel, the Richemond is run by the welcoming Sarraz family and has been popular with guests for many years. Whilst enjoying an unbeatable central location, the hotel is nontheless quiet, being set back from the main street. Offered on a bed and breakfast basis, an excellent choice for those wishing to sample some of the many fantastic local restaurants.
The ski areas can be accessed via the local free ski bus, which has a regular service to take you to Brévent, Flégère, Grand Montets and Le Tour to sample the world renowned skiing. Alternatively, there is a train station 100m away, with access to Argentière and the Grands Montets ski area.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable/satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, telephone and picturesque views.
- Twin / Triple Rooms (A3) sleep 2 – 3 people (20m²) with Brévent view. Additional single bed (on request)
- Double Rooms (B2) sleep 2 people (16m²) in a double bed, with Brévent view
- Twin / Triple Rooms (C3) sleep 2 – 3 people (20m²) with Mont Blanc view and a balcony. Twin bed and an additional single bed
- Single Rooms (F1) are available for sole occupancy with Brévent view
Only one A3 room can take an extra single bed (on request).
Whilst enjoying an unbeatable central location, the hotel is nontheless quiet, being set back from the main street.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LTN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|