- Ski in ski out
- Open fire
- WiFi in all rooms
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Spa suite with pool & hammam
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Resort film & board games library
Every now and again the stars seem to align and extraordinary opportunities drop into your lap. Through a chance lunch and a random overheard comment, we became owners of two incredible building plots in the very centre of Avoriaz. The position is sensational, a few metres from the top of the Prodains lift, ski school meeting point and piste side bars and restaurants. The location deserved the very best and so we pulled together our favourite interior designers and the very best local tradesmen with whom we have worked over the last 15 years.
Chalet Beluga is the result, and what a result it is. A lift whisks you from the piste level to each of the six floors boasting five en suite bedrooms, two of which have additional bunk beds, making this the ideal space for a group of 10-14.
The spacious open plan living / dining area sits on top with splendid mountain panoramas, an extremely decadent space in which to relax after a day on the slopes.
Your dedicated chalet hosts will serve breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings. The chalet comes complete with flat screen TVs in every bedroom, open fire, music system, boot warmers and balconies from where you can ponder the latest skiing fashions as they slide past on the piste outside. What else could we throw at the new Top Dog chalet in the resort? You guessed it, an underground swimming pool and hammam. Make no mistake, this is the new No. 1 address in town.
The position of this chalet is sensational, on the piste, 1850 metres altitude, a lift ride away from the centre of the resort and just metres from the top of the Prodains cable car, piste side bars and restaurants and ski school meeting point.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
As well as possessing a flair for entertaining and a genuine love of food, our chalet hosts are friendly, unflappable and exceptionally hard working. Every chalet and hotel in our portfolio offers you a catered ski holiday, so whether you choose to ski in France or Austria, your dedicated chalet host will ensure your mountain exertions are rewarded with sumptuous food and fine wine.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
(First floor) – Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony
(First floor) – Double/Twin with en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and WC. Bunk Beds. Balcony. Space for cot.
(2nd floor) – Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Balcony.
(2nd floor) – Double/Twin with en suite shower and WC. Bunk Beds. Balcony. Space for cot.
One of a group of 4 beautiful new chalets, sure to get booked up quickly.
Gatwick flights & transfers are included. Regional flights may be available at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on 2 people in a twin/ double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|