Ardent Ski Holiday Resort
There are a number of well priced restaurants in resort but as it is a small and quiet resort situated on a single street, après ski and other activities are limited. We recommend going into Morzine or Avoriaz if you are looking to après ski. But there is plenty of space for sledging and building snowmen with the family.
At a glance
- Resort height:
- Top station:
- It is at the heart of the ski area with an excellent fast lift very close to all our chalets making access to ski school and the slopes quick and easy.
- 650km ski area with really interesting, varied scenery and great on-piste touring through French and Swiss villages.
- Traditional charming wooden village at the head of a pretty valley with a bar, two ski shops and gentle slopes perfect for playing in the snow after tea.
- Short transfers from Geneva Airport. You are usually in your chalet within an hour and a half – and short driving time from the Channel.
- Among the best lunch options in the Alps. Lots of pretty old chalet restaurants and some excellent well-priced food.
Sorry, no properties found.