- Bed linen (on request – paid locally)
- Ski in / ski out access
- Cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- Towels (on request – paid locally)
- Mini market
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- WiFi (Free)
- outdoor pool
These good value apartments with an outdoor pool are located in a traditional wood and stone residence in the Bergers area of Alpe d'Huez only 100m from the ski lift.
The Bergers shopping centre is also only 150m away, with shops, restaurants and bars. There is a heated outdoor pool and sauna to relax after a hard day skiing and a lounge and bar in the building for residents. These studios and apartments are ideal for the budget conscious skier who wants to be in the very centre of the resort only a short distance from the piste.
All apartments have bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, living area, kitchenette equipped with microwave, kitchenware, fridge, stove top, dishwasher, kettle, cleaning kit (on request), tea and coffee making facilities, towels (on request), bed linen (on request) and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Studio apartment (A2): sleep 2 people (19m²). Living area with single sofa bed and pull out bed
- Studio apartment (B4): sleep 2-4 people (28 – 32m²). Living area with a single bed and pull out bed with bunk beds in the entrance
- Studio apartment (C6): sleep 3-6 people (38m²). Living area with 2 single beds and pull out beds underneath, and twin beds in an alcove
- Two Room apartment (D6): sleep 4-6 people (40m²). Living area with a single bed and pull out, a cabin room with twin beds or bunk beds and a double bedroom
Beds are made on arrival and final cleaning is available on request (additional supplement).
Excellent budget accommodation in the Berger area of Alpe d’Huez.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on full occupancy of the apartment from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (SOU)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (SOU)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|