- good sized lounge/dining area
- TV, stereo, DVD player and a selection of board games
- towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
- Childcare nearby – Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months-4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (4-8 years)
In an unbeatable location just 50m from the slopes and 10 minutes from the resort centre, this attractive, cosy chalet offer great value for money in Alpe d’Huez. The chalet is conveniently joined with Chalet Pere Josef 2, allowing larger groups to stay together by booking both chalets.
· 1-minute walk to the slopes · 3 minutes to to resort centre · 5 minutes’ walk to Childcare at the Hotel Petit Prince
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4-course farewell feast (1 night) · early suppers for children available
Please note: Adults’ evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
Lower Ground Floor:
Twin room with shower and WC (1)
Double room with shower and WC (2)
Twin room with bath and WC (3).
Lounge/dining area with balcony, kitchen and WC.
Twin rooms with shower and WC (4).
Twin rooms with shower and WC (5).
Twin room with shower, WC and balcony (6).
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
In an unbeatable location just 50m from the slopes, these attractive, cosy chalets are conveniently joined together, enabling large groups to stay together by booking both chalets.
All prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports available at a supplement.
Please call for the best prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|