- internet terminal
- free WiFi in bedrooms
- weekly Pinzgauer evening with traditional entertainment
- non-smoking dining room
- Vitality Oasis spa with heated outdoor pool (indoor entrance), integrated whirlpool, saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and salt therapy grotto · extra charge for massage
- children's playroom with toys
- free sledge hire
- lift to all floors
Set overlooking the village of Zell am See, the friendly, family-run Stadt Wien is already a firm favourite with our customers. The rooms, decorated in lots of wood and traditional Alpine elements, complement the mountain back drop and offer a cosy feel. This hotel has a large bar, or head to the relaxing wellness area with sauna and heated outdoor pool.
The Stadt Wien gives you a comfortable atmosphere, fantastic spa facilities and a great location, making it an excellent option all round.
· ski-in (conditions permitting) · 6 minutes' walk down to the resort centre · 3 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola · 20m to the ski bus stop
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast with tea and juice bars · après ski snack · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · weekly fondue night · early meals for kids · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Smoking is allowed in the smokers' lounge.
All rooms have a cable TV, safe, hairdryer and WiFi.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Triple Room (25m²) - sleeps 1-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Junior Suite (30-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Junior Suite (30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite (30-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Suite - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin bedroom, living area with double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Family suite (52-56m²) - sleeps 2-6 (max 5 adults): Two bedrooms with Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
This charming, friendly, family-run hotel set overlooking the village of Zell am See has been a firm favourite with guests for many years.
Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for the best prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|