- Various lounge areas
- residents’ lakeside restaurant
- a la carte restaurant
- ‘Classic Spa’ leisure area with indoor roman bath style pool, saunas, steam room, relaxation room and whirlpool (Free)
- Additional ‘Grand Spa’ area with various saunas, steam baths and infra-red cabin (pay locally, approx €15 per day)
- wide range of massage & beauty treatments (pay locally)
- elegant Imperial Café/bar
- Bar – Daily piano music
- Home to a new casino with a wide selection of games, guests can soak up the elegant ambiance whilst trying their luck at one of the tables or machines
- Restaurant with Panoramic views
- Children’s’ playroom
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Heated boot room
Before you’ve even entered the Grand Hotel you’ll understand why it is so named. Its prominent lakeside location is arguably the finest in Zell am See – jutting out into the lake to provide panoramic views. Plus you’re only moments from the centre of Zell.
The Grand dates back to the nineteenth century and the ornate designs of the Belle Epoch run throughout. The rooms are a mixture of traditional Alpine style and modern luxury – with many having superb lake views that are sure to put a smile on your face.
There are two wings in the Grand – the Imperial and the Wellness wing. Both are connected by a short underground passageway, making it easy to access of all the excellent facilities in the hotel. Spend an evening in the hotel's casino, or head to the bar – a relaxed area for enjoying a drink in style. The hotel is also fully non-smoking.
All customers have access to the classic spa with saunas and indoor pool. If you choose to stay in a suite, you’ll also have free access to the Grandspa – a luxury wellness centre with a range of saunas and treatment rooms - especially relaxing when the kids are enjoying activities at the free kids' club.
The food menu explores local flavours and classic dishes - plus vegetarians and kids are well catered for too. In the mornings, the breakfast spread will set you up perfectly for a day out on the mountain, with the dining rooms having those trademark views.
The service is friendly and professional - you’ll instantly feel welcome. The team have lots of experience in making your stay seamless from arrival to departure – including a free shuttle service up to the CityXpress gondola.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly theme and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinners included.
- For special dietary requirements please request in advance
- Austrian twin ‘Komfort’ rooms have bath or shower and mountain or lake view, some rooms with lake view and some have balcony
- Spacious family rooms have bath or shower, balcony, separate bedroom with an Austrian twin bed and a bunk bed in the lounge area, and sleep up to 4
- Large Grand suites have bath or shower, balcony, lounge area and two separate bedrooms
- All rooms have TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer
In a unique location on a private peninsula directly on the shore of Lake Zell, the elegant Grand Hotel is very close to the pedestrianised town centre and other amenities.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two adults sharing a Standard twin/double room with the cheapest flights as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|