- The Kids’ practice area is beside the hotel
- Comfortable and beautifully furnished lounge with two open fireplaces and bar
- 3 restaurants in different styles
- Outdoor smoker’s lounge
- Leisure area with indoor pool (32°c) outdoor pool (32°c) and outdoor jacuzzi (38°c). Sauna world: adults’ nude sauna area with steam room, jacuzzi (38°c, cold water standing room, various saunas, relaxation room, open air space, seperate textile sauna (kids allowed) with aroam grotto and finnish sauna.
- Conservatory-style relaxation room and well equipped gym Free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Library (international books)
- Table football, table tennis and computer games
- Children’s playroom
- Art gallery and modern art throughout hotel
- Wi-Fi internet access Free
Owned by the fifth generation of the Brettermeier family, each wing of Gardenhotel Theresia is named after the great grandmother and grandfather who were farmers in Saalbach. This stylish eco- orientated hotel is immaculately furnished and benefits from being ski in/ski out and having a ski bus stop directly outside. As a guest you are given a card upon arrival giving you access to a private ski locker.
Hotel Theresia is awarded with 2 toques by Gault Millau and the "Green Bonnet" for its organically certified cuisine. Facilities include 3 stylish restaurants, a tranquil indoor pool complex, outdoor Jacuzzi and fitness centre. The ambient spa area, includes a cold bath, whirlpool, sauna, solarium and cooling area.
Here you can expect first class standards with a loveable family run service. Traditional features are a nice compliment to this chic hotel. Opposite the beauty room you will find framed Austrian memorabilia. The father collects paintings and this adds character as you discover them dotted around the hotel.
The hotel also features a kid’s play area, and teenager’s room with indoor table tennis table, pool table, table football and air hockey. In addition to a fitness centre with large windows perfect for enjoying the views. Kids are escorted from ski school in winter back to the creche with arts, crafts and a slide. The extensive kids programme gives adults time to unwind in the stylish bar, restaurant or spa.
The hotel is sandwiched directly in between Saalbach and Hinterglemm meaning you are short distance from either. The great bus and lift links make it easy to get around.
- Full board, breakfast, light lunch and après-ski buffet. Excellent 5 course evening meal with 3 choices of menu (including vegetarian, regional and gourmet options) plus salad buffet
- Each Sunday gala dinner and farmers buffet each Friday
- Late lunch from 13-14:30 hours included as part of hotels bio-gourmet board
- Extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet
- Sparkling wine and salmon at breakfast
- Daily apres ski snacks,soups, cakes and icrecream buffet
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala buffet included
- All special diets catered for
- Hotel awarded with two toques from the Gault Millau award in 2018
- Early morning coffee/tea (self service in the lobby, 5am -7:30am)
- All rooms are non-smoking and have bath, balcony, cable, TV, safe, telephone, radio, minibar, (Free non-alcoholic drinks), hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Free Wi-Fi internet access.
- ‘Bernkogel’ Austrian twins have seating area and north-west facing balcony and are available for single use.
- Spacious ‘Zwölferkogel’ rooms have lounge area and south-east facing balcony.
- Even larger ‘Reiterkogel’ rooms have lounge area, west-facing balcony, and garden view and both rooms can sleep up to 4.
- Annexe rooms are also available, and have seating area, shower stall, WC, balcony and mountain view and sleep 2 -3.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Hinterglemm’s leading hotel with comprehensive facilities
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|