- Resident’s restaurant, lounge and three in-house bars including a lively après ski bar
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, relaxation area. Massage and beauty treatments available at extra cost.
- There is a nightclub underneath the hotel, accessed by a separate entrance that gets a bit lively
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Lounge area
Berger's Sporthotel is not your run-of-the-mill hotel – they’re bringing back retro-decadence with a vengeance – and this is just a small part of its charm. Add to that some of the friendliest service in town, a really handy location and some seriously good value and you have... the Sporthotel Berger.
The internal styling is very eclectic - quite different to your traditional Austrian decor. Look in one direction and you’ll see some typically Alpine fabrics. Turn around and there’s a zebra print sofa just calling out to be sat in. And this zany style continues into many of the bedrooms too.
To help keep healthy during your stay there’s a modern pool with all sorts of massage jets and a wellness area with sauna and steam bath. If your idea of a post-ski unwind is a beer or two then head to Berger’s popular après bar.
The central location is one of the reasons this place is so popular. You’re right in the heart of Saalbach’s lively centre – but you’re also only a couple of minutes' walk from the Schattberg gondola and the slopes.
Evenings can also get pretty entertaining - Messrs Tom Jones and Elvis Presley put in regular weekly appearances in the main bar. There’s also an underground night/table dancing club, which you’ll probably want to avoid if you’ve got the kids with you.
The hotel's owners, the Brandl-Berger family, take great pride in the Sporthotel Berger and look forward to welcoming you.
All in all the Berger has a great atmosphere. If you've got an open mind for a bit of fun then this might just suit you to a tee.
- Half board
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet and 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish and salad buffet.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
- Dress code for restaurants:Smart / casual
- Standard double rooms have bath or shower.
- Single rooms are available.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
The interior is unique and colourful – quite different to the more traditional Austrian hotels.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two adults sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|