- Recently refurbished lounge
- Residents and à la carte restaurants
- Large south-facing terrace
- Leisure area with whirlpool, steam room, sauna (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
The 4 star Hotel Wiesental in the centre of Obergurgl guarantees convenient and comfortable holidays. This small and traditional hotel is extremely popular and more often than not, guests return annually for the good food, warm atmosphere and personal service from the Scheiber family.
The hotel is right in front of the children's ski school area and is 100 metres away from ski lifts, so it is almost effortless to get to and from the slopes. After a hard day's skiing or even for lunch, skiers can dine outside on the hotel's terrace and enjoy the sunshine.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish, plus salad buffet.
- Weekly 5 course gala dinner
- 6 course Christmas gala dinner and 7 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (smart dress required)
Please note: Children under 12 receive an alternative menu at Christmas and New Year
- 22m² ‘Hangerer’ rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds and bath or shower
- 36m² ‘Hohe Mut’ superior rooms sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, bath or shower, lounge area and south-facing balcony
- 17m² single rooms have shower and are available on request
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
The Wiesental has a superb position next to the Hohe Mut lift and the children’s ski school.
Prices include flights & transfers
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|