- free WiFi
- 20,000m² spa with wellness centre - including indoor and outdoor pools and 13 various saunas and steam rooms · children's Water World Spa with pool and water slides · separate Panorama Spa for hotel customers only, with indoor pool and panoramic saunas · aqua-gymnastics · complimentary tea and juice in the Panorama Spa · fitness area
- Kidstein children's club including activity programme for children from 3 years (daily, noon-7pm) · lift to all floors
There are a number of factors that can set a great ski hotel apart from the rest of the crowd – with the Tauern Spa Kaprun, it is definitely down to the modern design, fantastic food, superior service and – as the name might suggest – the incredible spa facilities. And with an efficient ski bus system operating in and around Kaprun, you'll have no difficulty getting up to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier or over to Zell am See's Schmittenhohe.
Set on the outskirts of Kaprun, the Tauern Spa was built back in 2010 – and has already established itself as Kaprun's number one spa destination. Staying at the hotel you have full access to the full 20,000m² of wellness facilities free of charge, including the popular public pools, children's spa and the guest-only Panorama Spa. Here's just a taste of what you can indulge in while staying here: multiple indoor and outdoor pools – some with water slides or beautiful views over to the mountains, 13 different saunas and steam rooms including separate textile (bathing costume) section, whirlpools, kniepp baths and mood showers. There's also daily child supervision available from midday until 7pm for kids from 3-12 years, so that parents can get a bit of time off.
OK, so you've got the picture that the spa facilities are pretty fab, so now we'll tell you about the rest of the hotel. Food is highly regarded at the hotel. There's an extensive buffet offering in the mornings where you can choose from a wide selection of continental style meats and cheeses, cereals and fruit – alongside that there's a great range of hot dishes to really set you up for a day on the mountains. Evening meals are an excellent mix of modern Austrian cuisine fused with international dishes made with high quality ingredients and presented beautifully.
Decor-wise the hotel is very contemporary, which is unsurprising given it's age, but in true Austrian style there are plenty of artistic nods and Alpine quirks – including natural wood finishings and touches of chintz. The visually open-plan rooms are very modern and spacious, with clean lines and top-quality furnishings, plenty of storage space and a balcony where you can enjoy the sunset.
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course · occassional themed buffet · free non-alcoholic drinks from minibar
Ski and SPA
Water World outdoor pools
• Salt-water quiet pool
• Active pool
• 25m sports pool
Water World indoor pools
• Active pool with jet-stream current
• Relax pool with grotto
• High pool with waterfall
• Finnish sauna
• Stove sauna
• Herbal bath
• Salt laconium
• Aromatic steam bath
• Spacious quiet zones
• Infusion sauna in the garden
Textile sauna area – bathing costume required
• Finnish sauna
• Steam bath
Kidstein Children's Spa and Kids' Club
• Kidstein indoor pool, 50-100cm depth
• Rehkids indoor toddler pool
• Outdoor active pool, 50-80cm depth
• 127m slinky slide
• Wolf's Cave adventure grotto with 9.7m water slide
• Rain slides, spray nozzles and floor bubbles
• Wildcreat creative room
• Vogelgetwitter karaoke room
• Tauernplex children's cinema
• Bergfex 3D climbing frame
• Bear Cave resting area
Panorama Spa – for hotel customers only
• Skyline pool with indoor and outdoor sections
• Eagle’s Nest sauna with panoramic view of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
• Alpine Magic sauna with panoramic view of the Hohe Tauern
• Mountain Idyll steam bath
• Quiet zone
• Adventure zone
• Lounge area with fireplace
• Daily fresh fruit, teas and juices
Massage and beauty treatments
• 17 rooms for beauty treatments, classic massages, massages with herbs, wraps and soothing baths.
All rooms have hairdryer, bathrobes, satellite TV, free WiFi and minibar with free non-alcoholic drinks. Room service and DVD players are available on request.
Premium Twin Room (31m²) - sleeps 1-3: One split king bed, extra single sofa bed (sleeping 1 child up to 14 years), private shower, WC and balcony.
One of Austria's leading spa hotels with a huge spa area offering panaramic mountain views.
Flights & transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|