- Comfortable, spacious lounge and bar
- Original wood-panelled à la carte stube
- Attractive residents’ restaurant
- Solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift up to second floor
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
Hotel Unterhof is teaming with traditional Austrian charm, you are made to feel welcome immediately with a welcome sign, inviting personnel and spacious reception area. The hotels 15th century roots can be felt throughout, the rustic restaurant and adjacent bar have a historic tavern like feel and dimly lit ambience. Here you can find lamps made out of traditional ski’s and classy cow skin decour.
You are in an ideal village position close to ski lifts and amenities. Located directly opposite a ski slope it is very close to being a ski in/ ski out hotel. The indoor pool has a natural theme and a large window providing stunning views of the valley. Two saunas and a steam room complete the extensive spa facilities here.
The corridors are spacious, have candle themed lights, and led lighting. All rooms have modern furnishings and are incredibly comfortable and inviting. The staff are brilliant here, Mr Seebacher has a lifetime experience in running hotels and it shows in his quality of service and attentive team.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Al la carte available from 12pm-5pm
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality meal and local music evening at the Unterhofalm mountain hut (taxi or sleigh ride payable locally)
- Special Christmas dinner
- 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight snacks included (formal dress required)
- Bergwelt Austrian twins have bath or shower and seating area and can also be used for sole occupancy at a supplement.
- Landgenuss superior rooms have bath and lounge area and can sleep up to 3..
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Well positioned hotel with a good selection of rooms and a popular restaurant.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|