- Piano bar
- Bowling Bar
- Free access to the fitness room
- ‘Wellness Relax Centre’ (access for adults over 13yrs, obligatory flip-flops must be worn) is open 10am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 8pm on Sunday. Children permitted 2pm to 6pm Monday to Saturday when accompanied by an adult
- Spa area includes large hydro-therapy splash pool, 2 saunas, steam room, 2 whirlpools and hot marble Caldarium with ice fountain and relaxation area
- Spa treatments are available including massages, facials and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments (pay locally)
The Princesa Parc luxury resort hotel offers excellent facilities including a Wellness Spa with hydromassage pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, ice and Scottish showers and a relaxation zone. Ski and boot hire, lift passes and lunch vouchers for use in mountain restaurants are also included as is the drinks package at the hotel with wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner and an unlimited bar from the Drinks Club Menu. There is a bowling bar with unlimited games for our guests as well as a piano bar, pool tables, a games room and free WiFi throughout. Many bedrooms have been renovated and they all have elegant, modern and comfortable interiors. There is normally an extra charge for the drinks package, the bowling and the ski essentials which are included in the price.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course buffet dinner with drinks included (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Lunch vouchers (sandwich,chips and soft drink/beer) to use at the mountain funfood restaurants (not in the hotel).
- Free hotel bar including wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and a extensive selection of spirits from the Club Bar Menu.
The Princesa Parc hotel has its own buffet restaurant for breakfast and evening meals. If guests wish to dine in the Louis XV restaurant in the Diana Parc then a supplement of £20.50 per person per day is payable which also includes drinks in the Diana Parc Aquiarium Cocktail Bar. This option is not available to pre-book over Christmas, New Year or the Half Term holiday.
- All rooms and suites offer bath or shower, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
Below is a list of room types and you can chose either twin or double beds.
- Luxury bedrooms with a double bed sleep 2 (A3) have shower or bath with shower attachment. Sole occupancy possible with a supplement
- Some Luxury bedrooms have twin beds (B3) but the bed configuration will be as booked
- Superior Lux bedrooms (C3) are the most recently renovated and have 2 single beds and shower
- Family Club rooms (D4) sleep 2 adults and 2 children and have King-sized bed, 2 twin beds and shower. Please note that they are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children up to 10 years old
- Family Lux Interconnected bedrooms (F5) sleep 3-4, comprising a twin and double plus 2 bathrooms with bath and shower
- Family Lux Superior bedrooms (F5) sleep 3-4 and have double and 2 single beds plus 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with hydro-massage bath
- Quintuple Lux Family bedrooms (G5) sleep 5 with a double bed, 3 single beds and 2 bathrooms one with shower and one with jacuzzi bath
The Princesca and Diana Parc Hotels are a joint complex made up of 5 buildings with room types split up as follows:
- A: Luxury Superior rooms, twins and Interconnecting (C3 and F5)
- B: Luxury twin, doubles, triples, quad and quintruples (A3, B3 and G5)
- C: Twin and double Lux rooms and all the interconnecting Lux rooms (A3, B3 and E4)
- D: All Club bedrooms (D4)
- Diana Parc – all Diana Parc bedroom types
Please watch out if booking different room types as you may not be in the same building.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Modern hotel provides a high standard of accommodation and fantastic facilities, including a stunning spa centre.
Flights & transfers are included.
|# Of Nights