- A free shuttle bus to and from the lifts is offered by the hotel in the morning and afternoon upon request
- Sauna and jacuzzi (free)
- Comfortable lounge and stylish bar
- à la carte restaurant serving traditional dishes
- Ski room with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
The Hotel Vanessa offers excellent accommodation in a prime location, just a few steps away from Verbier's main station just 4 minutes' walk from the Medran gondolas to the excellent skiing. With all the public areas renovated in recent years and comfortable, spacious rooms, the Vanessa is a stylish hotel, popular for its excellent location, spacious bedrooms and good-value half board option.
In a central, yet quiet location approx. 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the Medran lifts, the main access point for Verbier and beyond 'Place Centrale' is just a few steps away and a free shuttle bus to and from the lifts is offered by the hotel in the morning and afternoon upon request.
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice of each course, taken in the smart 'Brasserie le V'
- Alternatively, guests can dine à la carte with a credit of approx. Sfr 35
- Welcome drink
- Junior Suites (30m2) have large room with double or twin beds and lounge area with balcony and village views
- Family Duplex rooms (70m2) sleep 4-5 guests and consist of two twin or double rooms plus a single room
- Each is equipped with bath, shower, radio, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- Large singles (30m2) with balcony or terrace and garden views are also available
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
The Vanessa is a popular choice offering a good standard of cuisine.
Flights & transfers are included.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LTN)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|