- Wellness area including indoor swimming pool, sauna and steambath (free), relaxation room, massage (pay locally)
- Several cosy bars
- Comfortable lounge
- à la carte restaurants – Italian restaurant and popular Chinese ‘Mandarin’ restaurant
- Terrace café at front of hotel
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Complimentary access to a gym 200m away
Hotel Steffani benefits from an ideal central location in the heart of St Moritz, just 350 yards from the funicular to the Corviglia Ski Area. Daniela and Francesca Märky are the fourth generation of hosts who lovingly run the Hotel that has been the pride of St. Moritz since 1869.
Guests can dine on several worldwide delicacies available in house. Including Chinese in Le Mandarin, grilled dishes and fish in the Stuva Grill or typical Swiss and Italian cuisine in the Lapin Bley restaurant, which is the oldest restaurant in St Moritz.
The hotel also boasts 3 bars, the dance club Vivai and a hair and beauty salon. In addition to a state of the art spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, relaxation area and massage room.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of each course and including salad buffet, served in the 'Stuva Grill'
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Free daily afternoon tea/coffee and cake by the fire place in the Stuva grill lounge
- Room type ‘Basic’ with bath has either double bed or twin beds and faces the garden
- Standard twins are larger with bath, and balcony on request
- Superior rooms are larger still and have bath, facilities of balcony and south-facing view on request
- Stylish Deluxe twin rooms have bath with balcony on request
- Singles rooms on request, are small and have bath or shower
- All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer and minibar, and tea/coffee-making facilities on request
Traditionally styled hotel.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airport as stated in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|