- Location: The Corviglia lift for access to the skiing is 2 mintues’ walk away (200m)
- Breakfast room
- In-house à la carte restaurant where half board is served
- Comfortable lounge
- Cosy bar
- In-house pastry and chocolate shop
- Large sun terrace as part of the restaurant/café
- ‘Roo’ après-ski bar (open until 2100hrs only)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Live music every Friday
Located in the heart of fashionable St. Moritz, Hotel Hauser's has been family-run by the Hauser family for over 60 years. The interior is a mix of the modern and traditional giving it a cosy feel. All of the rooms have been recently renovated. The owners also run a world-famous confectionary shop and restaurant just below the hotel and where half board is served, so you'll be tempted by sweet treats throughout your stay. Or just relax on the sun terrace.
- Continental buffet breakfast with boiled eggs
- Half board, if pre-booked is a 3-course evening meal chosen from the à la carte menu.
All rooms have been recently renovated and have bath or shower, underfloor heating, TV, telephone, radio, safe, desk and hairdryer.
‘Comfort’ twins are larger with seating area. Most rooms are south-facing.
The hotel is over the owners world famous shop & restaurant so the food is guaranteed to be wonderful.
Prices include flights & transfers
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|