- Centrally located
- Sauna and fitness room
- Modern bar and lounge
The centrally-located du Glacier is a modern, comfortably-furnished hotel with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere run by an enthusiastic young team. Buffet breakfast and buffet-style dinner. Or guests can dine in the Swiss ‘Feeloch’ restaurant (menu provided). Steambath, whirlpool, sauna & small fitness room (free); modern bar & lounge; dining room; rustic à la carte restaurant; kid’s playroom (unsupervised); lift.
Situated right in the centre of Saas Fee. The Alpin Express ski lift is 3 minutes walk away.
- Twins and singles have bath or shower, cable TV, phone and hairdryer.
- South-facing twins have balcony and glacier view.
- Junior Suites have a twin room and a lounge with convertible beds.
- The Rooftop Duplex has twin beds downstairs and a double on a gallery upstairs.
- ‘Glacier Suites’ have 2 twins & a lounge with 2 extra beds.
A solid 4 star option in a superb location.
Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements, room supplements may apply for non standard rooms and suites.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a standard twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|