- All south-facing studios and apartments
- Usually situated in either the Everest, Kontiki or Sarazena buildings, approx. 12 minutes’ walk to the centre and local supermarket.
- Occasionally the apartments will be in other buildings, which will be a similar distance or closer to the centre
- Free bus service to the centre and slopes stops close by and runs approx. every 20 minutes
- Coin-operated laundry
- Ski storage in each building
- Ski lockers available at main lifts (approx Sfr 2-3 per day)
These attractive apartments, managed by the Hotel Allalin, offer a good value self catering option.
Types of Apartments
South-facing Studio (B2) 30m² – sleeps 1-2 Living/dining room with stowaway beds, bathroom with bath or shower.
South-facing 2-room Apartment (C4) 50m² – sleeps 2-4 As studio plus one twin bedroom.
South-facing 3-room Apartment (D6) 75m² – sleeps 4-6 As studio plus two twin bedrooms.
All studios and apartments have balcony, kitchenette with 2 hotplates, oven, fridge and TV.
Everest Penthouse 5-room Apartment (E0) – sleeps 6-10 Spacious apartment over 2 floors with four twin/double rooms plus 2 single beds on mezzanine. Bathroom on each floor and fully equipped separate kitchen.
Good value for money apartments in various locations around the resort.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
Due to the different room types and duration options please call 01858 466888 for an accurate quotation
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|