- Location: The Schilthorn cable-car for easy access to the skiing is just next door
- The village centre is 3 minutes’ walk away (300m).
- Guests can ski back down to the hotel
- Comfortable, cosy lounge; attractive dining room
- à la carte restaurant
- Bar service available from reception
- Lovely sun terrace with mountain views
- Sauna (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free in lobby)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
The Alpenruh is an attractive chalet-style hotel with a cosy, friendly atmosphere, and enjoys a superb location adjacent to the Schilthorn cable-car for access to the skiing.
With a friendly atmosphere and perched on a plateau for superb views of the surrounding mountains, the cosy Alpenruh has direct access to the skiing via the Schilthorn cable-car just next door and the Allmendhubel funicular just 5 minutes' walk away (500m). Guests can ski back down to the hotel.
Excellent buffet breakfast
4 course evening meal
Vegetarian option available
Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Comfortable rustic-style rooms, either village or mountain side of the hotel have shower, cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
Mountain side rooms also have balcony or terrace with lovely views.
Attractive chalet style hotel with fabulous views.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin double/room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|# Of Nights