- Location: The Schilthorn cable-car for easy access to the skiing is just next door
- The village centre is 3 minutes’ walk away (300m).
- Guests can ski back down to the hotel
- Comfortable, cosy lounge; attractive dining room
- à la carte restaurant
- Bar service available from reception
- Lovely sun terrace with mountain views
- Sauna (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free in lobby)
- Public PC with internet access (pay locally)
The Alpenruh is an attractive chalet-style hotel with a cosy, friendly atmosphere, and enjoys a superb location adjacent to the Schilthorn cable-car for access to the skiing.
With a friendly atmosphere and perched on a plateau for superb views of the surrounding mountains, the cosy Alpenruh has direct access to the skiing via the Schilthorn cable-car just next door and the Allmendhubel funicular just 5 minutes' walk away (500m). Guests can ski back down to the hotel.
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Vegetarian option available
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- 26 rooms
- Comfortable rustic-style rooms, either village or mountain side of the hotel have shower, cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
- Mountain side rooms also have balcony or terrace with lovely views.
Attractive chalet style hotel with fabulous views.
Prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports are available.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin double/room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|